U.S. Coal Map
WEIR Presents the 2014 Edition of the U.S. Coal Industry Infrastructure Map
Mines - Transportation - Consumers
For samples of individual maps, please click highlighted areas on map above.
- Topographical Base with Coal Fields and Year 2014 Tabulated Data
- The map now provides the location of coal river docs located along the inland waterways of the United States. The enclosed reference book, Coal River Docks, includes pertinent data relating to the facilities, along with inset maps showing the location of coal docks.
- 70.0 x 43.0 inches with tables on each side of the map, Coal dock data and detailed maps as a separate document
- US $150.00 + Shipping costs
- Contact Us to Order
- Selected areas of the map are also available by request
Partial View of Tabulated Data
Coal Burning Industrial and Utility Plant Consumers
Mines Producing Greater than 100,000 Tons Annually
Partial View of Coal River Docks Booklet